POSTED ON June 8, 2022 2:56 am
Download ☆☆☆ https://bltlly.com/2mztzw
Download ☆☆☆ https://bltlly.com/2mztzw
– First words
– Both words
Angry Birds Seasons is a puzzle game set in the egg-throwing town of Greenville, which features a large variety of birds, pigs, slingshots, and other items to aid the players in destroying the pigs’ flying fortress.
Angry Birds Seasons Description:
– The basic game mode is single-player and two-player…
Angry Birds Seasons HD is an improvement of the original game, with added features.
The characters and avatars have been upgraded, making the game look more vibrant and realistic. All of the graphics have also been upgraded, so the game will look better on all systems.
Planet of Mirrors tells the story of a mysterious man who vanishes into thin air, only to reappear at a different point in time. Your ultimate goal is to help the man prevent the time loop by catching and holding onto his cloak.
Planet of Mirrors Description:
– Play through a…
Alien Carnage is an exciting arcade game, developed by Dunkel Games.
The alien is the main character, but some of the levels have an extra character called Alex, who can change his appearance. The Alien Carnage has five character’s known as Alex (1-4), Alien (1-3), Alien (4-5), and Alien…
In Forlorn Hope, the player uses up arrow key to rotate the soldier at left, down arrow key to rotate the soldier at right, up arrow key to shoot, down arrow key to reload and start another shot in a quick succession. Once the three or more soldiers are all gone,…
Bash is a small but hard-fought game. You play as a virtual prodigy, a new Bash window, who is used to write bash scripts. Unfortunately, Bash windows are unable to ask users for their input and thus commands are hard to learn.
Bash is a remake of the classic text game “Bash…
The Djinnjinn War is a role-playing game (RPG) with turn-based battle system and 3-D graphics. The player will be given options to act as either an evil djinn or an angel, and will choose which side to play as by fighting through various battles.
The Djinnjinn War Description:
The Gold Miner is a game based on the arcade classic The Miner.
The player controls a miner who
Spelling of 4-digit numbers from 001 to 999
Spelling of words with the letter “a”
Spelling of words starting with “a” to “z”
Spelling of words ending with “a” to “z”
Spelling of words starting with “a” to “z” + words ending with “y”
Spelling of words ending with “i”
Spelling of words ending in “ce”
Spelling of words starting with “o”
Spelling of words starting with “o” + words ending with “y”
Spelling of words starting with “o” + words ending with “u”
Spelling of words starting with “o” + words ending with “y” + words ending in “s”
Spelling of words starting with “o” + words ending with “y” + words ending with “s” + words starting with “h”
Spelling of words starting with “o” + words ending with “y” + words ending with “s” + words starting with “h” + words starting with “a”
Spelling of words starting with “o” + words ending with “y” + words ending with “s” + words starting with “h” + words ending with “i”
Spelling of words starting with “o” + words ending with “y” + words ending with “s” + words starting with “h” + words ending with “i” + words ending in “e”
Spelling of words starting with “o” + words ending with “y” + words ending in “s” + words starting with “h” + words ending in “i” + words ending in “e” + words ending with “o”
Spelling of words starting with “o” + words ending with “y” + words ending in “s” + words starting with “h” + words
-Learn how to spell out English words using the English alphabet
-Classroom presentation format
-An ideal, easy to use Java educational word list program
-11 different English language words contained
The tenth edition of the CogTest provides a comprehensive assessment of cognitive capabilities in the areas of Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, and Visual-Spatial Reasoning. The examinee’s response time and error rate are measured in order to determine what areas of cognitive ability are weak and need improvement. Instructions are very easy to follow and the software is appropriate for use by 1st graders. By providing feedback on specific areas of weakness the CogTest can help students improve their skills in the areas they are weakest in, as well as expose them to the skills they are weakest in. Through an easy-to-understand format the CogTest assesses a child’s cognitive abilities and gives suggestions as to what strategies the child could use to improve these abilities.
Self-Testing Maniacal has been completely rewritten and improved. From its very first release, Self-Testing Maniacal has made it easy to self-test all of your own answers to see if you’re right! We’ve also included several new features that make the software user-friendly and fun! Self-Testing Maniacal v3.0
1. Answer Analyzer. Get instant feedback on your answers. The software now analyzes your answers and shows you how accurate your answer was.
2. Multiple choice questions. Adjust your response style with the new response options. Use true/false and multiple choice for your test.
3. Testing period. Adjust the time you wish to spend on the test, and test at intervals.
4. Integralize your score. After testing, the software uses the program’s internal integral calculator to calculate an overall score based on an array of weights derived from the scores of a fixed sample of tests.
5. Multiple choice questions with different answers. You can create your own multiple choice questions that have multiple answers.
6. Assign questions and test dates. Randomize your tests using a calendar to assign questions and test dates.
7. Table of choices. The program allows you to display answers in a table. Use this format if you want to have a long list of questions that you can easily review.
8. Format for different tests. Output test data in different formats based on the number of questions you want to print.
9. Create test bundles.
Spelling for Grade 2 teaches students how to spell words that they do not recognize.
Teachers can use this software program to help students learn how to spell various English words.
– Designed for students in Grades 2, 3 and 4.
– Teacher’s Pane:
– Word list with over 350 words.
– Display various word parts (prefixes, suffixes, root words) and their respective definitions.
– Complete sentences of words that the students do not recognize.
– If the word is in the dictionary, it indicates the percentage of correct letters.
– Option to view the letters in the word.
– Clicking the word in the dictionary view triggers the Show Riddle view.
– Students attempt to unscramble a word using letters that appear on the screen.
– Points are awarded based on the difficulty of the word.
– Clicking the word with an incorrect letter awards no points.
– Clicking the word after the proper rearrangement awards 2 points.
– Clicking the word after the correct rearrangement awards 4 points.
– Clicking the word after the correct rearrangement awards 6 points.
– Option to correct the letter in the word.
– When finished, the word can be saved in the Notes.
– Students can create notes using spelling lessons.
– Clicking a lesson item will create a new note with that lesson.
– It is possible to view notes alphabetically, by subject, by difficulty, and by date.
– The Notes view allows teachers to view the notes created by students and take appropriate action.
– The software program was developed using the Java programming language.
– The application requires Java version 1.6 or later and a PC with a Pentium 4 CPU or later or a similar processor.
– The Spelling for Grade 2 – List 4 can be used as both a stand-alone application and as a stand-alone installer.
– A shareware license allows the program to be used up to 50 times.
– A full version license allows the application to be used an unlimited number of times.
– Full version requires a serial number.
– Full version does not include animated icons.
– Full version does include animated desktop icons.
– Only English language is included in the full version.
– The word list, files, and help file are available in both English and Japanese.
Windows 7 64-bit or newer (32-bit requires 8 GB RAM)
3.1+ GHz CPU
4 GB RAM
8 GB free HDD space
Macintosh computer (Mac OS X Lion)
2.0+ GHz CPU
20 GB free space (Mac OS X)
Linux computer (Intel CPU)
512 MB RAM
Recommended computer specs:
Windows 10 64-bit