POSTED ON July 13, 2022 2:49 pm
• Use your notes to track down your day-to-day tasks.
• Keep some useful notes for a later moment
• Write down some thoughts you may want to process at a later stage
• Perfectly suited for the bus, airplane, plane, train or a commute to work.
• Keep track of your day-to-day activities. It’s like a productivity coach
• Use your notes to track down your day-to-day tasks
Keep some useful notes for a later moment
Write down some thoughts you may want to process at a later stage
Perfectly suited for the bus, airplane, plane, train or a commute to work.
• Maintain your to-do lists
• Keep track of your work
• Plan the next day
• Everything is organized as “Projects” and “Tasks”
Tracks your day-to-day activities. It’s like a productivity coach
Improve your efficiency and effectiveness in your day-to-day tasks by utilizing this simple to-do list app.
Easy to use
Sort your tasks based on your priority
Track what you have done
Do it later
Write down your thoughts
Track your productivity
Easily add new tasks
Sort your projects and tasks
Wish you a productive day
Privacy and security
How to use
Open the app
Add a few notes
Analyze your to-do list
Add new tasks
Sort the projects and tasks
Sort the projects by priority
Sort the tasks by priority
Productivity Coach is very easy to use and designed to be an indispensible tool for the busy people. Nothing more, nothing less.
How to buy and use:
1. Export the.bak file to Google Docs or OpenOffice.
2. Open your.bak file using an application that supports.txt files.
3. Copy and paste the contents to your word processor to make a fresh to-do list.
4. Print it!
Productivity Coach will sort your tasks into different folders and you can add notes to each task. The notes are saved locally and are available for you to access later.
When you access your notes, your location is stored only if you turn on the option. If you tap on the arrow, you’ll be asked if you want the location to be stored.
Productivity Coach is a simple application that can otherwise contribute to raising any individual
Simple, Uncomplicated, Smart!
Simple. Notifications only appear on your phone screen when an activity is completed.
Not complicated. You don’t have to do any extra work to stay on top of your productivity.
Smart. Productivity Coach Product Key is designed to help you get things done on time, by going through your to-do list whenever you have a few extra minutes.
Productivity Coach Cracked Accounts Features:
An easy to-do list organizer
A productivity tracker
Reminders to use
Simple, intuitive and smart.
Try Productivity Coach now!Posted by Kyle Hively on December 6, 2013 – 6:31 pm
The Bills got some help at wide receiver on Thursday.
According to Kyle Harrington of the Buffalo News, the Bills have signed WR Laurent Robinson.
Robinson, 26, played parts of two seasons with the Dallas Cowboys, but was let go prior to the start of the 2012 season. He played four years at the University of Oregon and had a long list of injuries including a broken tibia/fibula that forced him to miss the first six games of the 2012 season.
Now he’s looking to make his way onto an NFL roster, and if all goes well he’s got a chance to make Buffalo’s 53-man roster, especially with the way he performed at the Bills rookie camp.
In some of the drills today, Robinson was the first one of the receiver group to catch the ball, as seen in the video below.
We’ll have more details on the signing as they become available.
Tags: Bills Posted in Inside the BillsQ:
creating a new record with embedded select query
I have the table t_role where the column Type is a enum, it has 3 possible values: MR, RN and MR-RN
I want to store the data in another table t_role_role where the Role column is a reference to the table t_role and the column Role_Type is a field of the enum type.
When creating a new record, the select query of the reference column “Role” must be an INNER JOIN with the column “Role Type” in order to choose the type of the new role from the field of the enum type, and I want to create a view that holds the data.
I have tried:
CREATE VIEW [MY_VIEW]
Productivity Coach is a simple application that can otherwise contribute to raising any individual’s productivity. It works offline and offers users the possibility to empty their minds in a safe and private environment, avoiding any thought-cluttering on the way. It works just like a productivity coach would, therefore the name.
S. Cherkis, *Physics Letters B* **372**, 71 (1996).
C. Chambers, *Classical Quantum Gravity* **5**, 987 (1988); *Proceedings of the First Mexican School on Gravitation and Mathematical Physics*, Mexico City, (1990).
S. Weinberg, *Gravitation and Cosmology* (John Wiley and Sons, Inc., NY, 1972), p. 193.
J.D. Barrow, Phys. Lett. B **180**, 335 (1986).
J.D. Barrow and G.L. Cohen, *Nuovo Cim.* **102A**, 1177 (1989).
J.D. Barrow and G.L. Cohen, Phys. Rev. D **39**, 1009 (1989).
S. Capozziello, G. Lambiase, and C. Stornaiolo, *Phys. Rev. D* **44**, 3177 (1991).
S. Capozziello, J. Math. Phys. **32**, 12 (1991).
S. Capozziello and L. Tedesco, *Mod. Phys. Lett.* A **14**, 2079 (1999); *Mod. Phys. Lett.* A **15**, 1483 (2000).
S. Capozziello, R. De Ritis, C. Rubano, *Ann. Phys.* (Leipzig) **246**, 220 (1996).
M. Gasperini, *Phys. Rev. D* **38**, 2635 (1988).
S. Capozziello and G. Lambiase, *Phys. Rev. D* **58**, 064019 (1998).
S. Capozziello, G. Lambiase and C. Stornaiolo, *Phys. Rev. D* **53**, 2713 (1996).
S. Capozziello and G. Lambiase, *
Productivity Coach is a simple application that can otherwise contribute to raising any individual’s productivity. It works offline and offers users the possibility to empty their minds in a safe and private environment, avoiding any thought-cluttering on the way.
▶ Write ideas down offline
▶ Focus on your work as it happens
▶ Analyze work trends with Activity History
▶ Track chores and personal tasks with Activity History
▶ Turn notifications on or off
▶ Limit the duration of a note
▶ Quickly switch to a note from anywhere with quick notes
▶ Detailed notes with notes titles, your place, time and tags
* ▶ Write notes with line and bullet formats
* ▶ Add files into notes from Downloads or Filemanager
* ▶ Select an activity from a list
* ▶ Edit tags while typing
* ▶ Pick a theme
* ▶ Quickly share a note to your phone and device
* ▶ Protect your notes with a password
* ▶ Track how you perform in accordance with your goals
* ▶ Add notes to your timer
* ▶ Enjoy notes with a variety of formats
* ▶ Optimize the layout of notes to suit your preference
* ▶ Sort notes by tags, the title or the place
* ▶ Quickly switch between notes
* ▶ Backup notes
* ▶ Pick your favorite font
* ▶ Export notes to PDF or HTML
* ▶ Easily view notes in the list
* ▶ Export notes to Archive
* ▶ Import notes from other sources
* ▶ Quickly import notes from your device’s gallery
* ▶ Quickly add notes from your device’s gallery
* ▶ Clear expired notes
* ▶ Share notes with others
* ▶ Quickly go to the next note
* ▶ Quickly go to the previous note
* Supported devices (iOS 6 and later)
* iOS 7 and later
1GB RAM or more, DirectX 9 compatible GPU
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (64-bit version only)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2
HDD: 17GB free space
How To Install/Play
* Download the entire game at dropbox.com/a/YxjHgYt1MnzBd5
* Install DoomRL using the pre-installed installer:
* Download the DoomRL.zip from this page and extract